Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I Learned About Music - Final Blog!

What I learned about my topic –Music – was the origins of Rock and Roll music, as well as the bands that originated it, and where it came from. This blog will talk about my interests in music, and what I learned while researching  about different types of music, bands, songs, and origins of where they came from.
                I’ve learned a lot about my topic, and I’ll only continue to learn more. There’s almost countless knowledge to music, because of the countless genre’s and millions of artists in the world. In this blog, I will talk about what I have learned while participating in this lesson, as well as the most rewarding aspects of it, and why I had a fun time talking about it. Some of the most difficult and challenging aspects was researching. Researching was kind of difficult because you had to find credible sites that the information was accurate. Another difficult aspect of this unit was having a specific variety of options to choose from instead of having the freedom to choose anything you wanted to, except the one post that was our choice.                
                Some of the most rewarding parts of this lesson were the facts that we got to express our interests in what we like, and get to talk about them in an open and free environment. I really liked doing this because it gave me a chance to express my love in music, and see what other people like in my “Blog Family”. In my opinion, this was an easy topic that I chose, because I know a lot about it, and I continued to learn more. The fact that there is a huge variety of music in the world, as well as video games that involve music, such as Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc, it was easy to learn about different kinds of music, and learn to appreciate the artists and songs for what they believe in. There are always new songs and artists being recognized, and none of them are “bad songs”. There’s no such thing as a bad song. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about music. Just because you don’t like the song, doesn’t mean it’s bad, it just means you don’t appreciate it for what it is, and what the artists of the song meant by it.
All in all, blogging about something I enjoy and sharing it with whoever may have read my blogs. Music is an inspiration to me because it’s fun to play instruments. Instruments are another way to express your love for music. There’s so many different instruments, and they all have their own unique sound that makes the song that much more enjoyable. Some genre’s, like hardcore rock, involve different genre’s in their music. Some of them include some orchestra, while others include techno.  I may continue to blog about this, or any other topics. I haven’t decided yet, but what I will keep doing is listening to music and expressing the reason I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment