Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Music


This topic is of interest to me because there are so many different types of music, and you can make pretty much anything into an instrument. For me, music is a great way to get away from the hard things in your life, such as family issues, stress, school, etc., and is a good way to express yourself. I can’t go a day without listening to music. It’s a great way to relax, in my opinion. Some things you can learn from reading my blog is about the different types of music there are, and how they were thought of and invented. You can also learn about different genres of music that you might end up liking. Some things I’d like to learn from doing this blog is how some of these creative styles of music came about and who thought of them. For example, I would have never thought of mixing hard-rock music and techno music together, but it mixes really well, and there are so many good bands with this style of music. I’d like to know who had a creative mind and thought of combining them, or who knows, it could have been made up accidentally, Djing came about accidentally when a kid stopped a record with his finger to hear something. He liked the way the record scratched and the sound it made. I found things like this very interesting; to think that something that sounds so good could be made by a total accident. Those are some things I’m interested in learning about in this topic, as well as some things you can learn from this. This is why I’m interested in this huge topic that has been around for years and years, and will continue to entertain and make people happy for centuries to come.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to agree with you, Thomas. I do think music is a great way to escape from the real world and to just get sucked into the remedy of the amazing songs from amazingly aawesome bands. I love listening to hard rock type of music but am into toher types too to just goof off with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, thomas i enjoy listening to music to get away from things that bother me

    ReplyDelete