Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music

There are many things going on in the music industry right now, but one thing that I wanted to talk about is the new album and tour from We Came As Romans that is currently going on with many other awesome bands. Although recording for a possible follow-up of To Plant a Seed is not scheduled until February and March, 2011 (Part 1), We Came as Romans embarked on the headlining Motel 6 ‘Rock Yourself to Sleep’ Tour (January and February, 2011) with For Today, The Word Alive, Woe, Is Me, and Texas in July, which included the Outerloop Presents Amped and Alive ‘Ice Jam’ festival on January 30, 2011 at Sonar, in Baltimore, Maryland with Silverstein co-headlining the event with We Came as Romans.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Came_as_Romans) We Came As Romans is currently working on a new album, following up their album “To Plant a Seed,” and will be released sometime in the summer of 2011. There isn’t any word yet on what the album will be called, or exactly when it will be released, however, it is for certain that they will be released sometime during the summer. In my opinion, We Came As Romans is an awesome band with many talented people, and they’re one of my favorite bands of all time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an intresting Band. What type of music is We came as Romans? Their new Album sounds like one of a kind. This summer I will check it out. I'll check out one of their older Albums to get an idea of how they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who these guys are but they do seem like my type of music. How many albums do they have that is out? How "hardcore" are they? I'd like to see if I can add them to my "List of Favorites". (:

    ReplyDelete