Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music Interview

In this interview, I interviewed my best friend Scott.
1)      What is your favorite band/artist?
My favorite band is Of Mice & Men.
2)      What kind of music do you like?
I’m into all sorts of music, but mostly hardcore screamo/dub step music.
3)      How often do you listen to music?
I’m always listening to music. Anytime I can, whether it’s in school, at home, or out at someone else’s house. Anywhere I can, I’ll be listening to music. It’s my life.
4)      Do you play any instruments?
I play three instruments: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Drums, and Keyboard.
5)      What’s your favorite instrument?
My favorite instrument is the drums. They’re my favorite instrument because they are the heartbeat of any song. The rhythms of the drums are so catchy and there’s always ways to have fun while playing them.
6)      Are you in a band?
Yes, I am in a band. The band’s name is called “Shadow Rising” and it’s a hardcore screamo/dub step/techno band.
7)      Can you sing?
Not really. I have sung before, but I’m not very good at it, which is why I am the drummer in my band instead of the singer.
8)      Have you ever been to a concert?
I’ve been to a lot of concerts. Some of the ones I’ve been to are Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, We Came As Romans, Black Veil Brides, A Day To Remember, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Devil Wears Prada, and a lot of others.
9)      How low long have you been into this genre of music?
I’ve been into this type of music since I listened to my first screamo band (The Devil Wears Prada) in 2006. Ever since then, I’ve been in love with this genre, and have been listening to it ever since.
10)  Who is your favorite musician?
My favorite musician is Andy Biersack (Andy Six), the lead singer of Black Veil Brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment