Friday, March 4, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Bands

In this blog I’m going to tell you my top ten favorite bands, and give a brief explanation of each of the bands and why I picked them.

10: Miss May I
Miss May I is a metalcore band from Troy, Ohio. I picked this band as my number 10 because they have a lot of good songs that I always listen to; however, most of their songs are just screaming and hard rock. You can barely understand the lyrics, and the music is just insane, but still awesome.
9: Attack Attack!
Attack Attack! is an American metalcore band from Westerville, Ohio. This band is my #9 because I love this band and their songs, but I’ve only been listening to them for a short time, so I don’t really know much of the lyrics or anything. Once I get to know them better, they might be higher up in the list.
8: A Day To Remember
A Day to Remember is an American rock band from Ocala, Florida. Founded in 2003. This band is #8 because they mix up their songs between screamo and hard rock. Their songs are great, and easy to understand. They’re also very catchy.
7: Asking Alexandria
Asking Alexandria is an English metalcore band from York, North Yorkshire. Founded in 2008. Their songs are great to listen to and very catchy, and a good mix between rock and techno.
6: Of Mice & Men
Of Mice & Men is an American metalcore band from Costa Mesa, California. This band is extremely good. I love their songs, and always listen to them. Their songs are a great mix between screaming, soft singing, and hard rock.
5: I Set My Friends On Fire.
I Set My Friends On Fire is an experimental rock band from Miami, Florida, was formed in 2007. ISMFOF has great music, great guitarist, drummer, and singer. Has a nice mix of hard and soft rock, as well as techno. I haven’t known of them too long, but from what I have heard of them, I really like them.
4: The Devil Wears Prada
The Devil Wears Prada is an American metalcore band from Dayton, Ohio. I love this band because I have been listening to them for many years, and their songs are very catchy and are great to listen to no matter what your attitude is.
3: We Came As Romans
We Came as Romans is an American post-hardcore band from Troy, Michigan. This band is amazing. Their songs are an amazing mix of techno and hard rock. Most songs are mostly screaming, but with some great soft singing thrown in to even it out.
.2: Bring Me The Horizon
Bring Me the Horizon are a British metalcore band from Sheffield, Yorkshire, who formed in 2004.This band is extremely hardcore, and all of their songs are amazing. Their videos always give a laugh. This band definitely deserves to be my #2 favorite band.
1: Black Veil Brides
           Black Veil Brides is an American post-hardcore band formed in 2006 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Black Veil Brides definitely deserves to be my #2 because their songs, even though they aren’t all that screamo, the lyrics have meaning behind them, and I have been listening to this band since they formed in 2006. They are my all time favorite band

No comments:

Post a Comment